Accessibility settings is currently available on Android devices. The steps to change accessibility settings for third-party apps differ for different phone models.
Generally, the steps are as follows:
- Tap on your device’s setting app
- Scroll down and select ‘accessibility’
- Scroll until you find the accessibility service or feature you need to disable
- Tap the toggle switch to turn off the feature
Via Home Screen shortcut
- Press and hold on an empty spot on your home screen
- Tap on the ‘widgets’ icon
- Swipe through the widgets until you reach the ‘settings shortcut’ widget
- Drag and drop the widget onto your home screen
- Choose 'accessibility’ from the setting options
- Tap on the feature you need to disable. Tap the toggle switch to turn off the feature
Note: The steps outlined above are the most common steps. Do refer to your user guide if you encounter any difficulties or variations depending on your specific device model.