How can I safeguard my data?
Scammers adapt their tactics to different victims, so it's important to remain vigilant. Here are some tips to help you avoid online banking scams:
- Do not click on links in unsolicited SMSes or emails.
- Call us at (+65) 3105 2055 to verify unsolicited SMSes or emails.
- Never ever share your banking details or passwords with anyone.
- Secure your device with a strong password to prevent unauthorised access.
- Turn on your mobile notifications to be alerted on any account activities. You should also check your transaction records regularly so that any unauthorised transactions can be prevented or reported as soon as possible.