You may fund your GXS Savings Account via the following methods:
1) Via PayNow:
a) If you’ve linked your GXS Savings Account with PayNow, you can input your NRIC or phone number in another bank account's PayNow details to transfer money to your GXS Savings Account.
b) If you haven't linked your GXS Savings Account with PayNow,
- Go to 'Me'
- Under 'My account', click 'Manage PayNow'.
- Register for PayNow with your NRIC or phone number.
- Enter a PayNow nickname. This is what others will see when they search for you via NRIC/phone number.
- Click 'Confirm' and your registration is complete!
- You may now transfer funds to your GXS Savings Account from another bank account (see 1a).
2) Via FAST:
- On the GXS homescreen, tap 'Add money'
You’ll see your GXS beneficiary name, account number, bank name, bank code, and branch code.
- Log in to the bank account you wish to transfer money from, to fund your GXS Savings Account.
- Input your GXS Savings Account's details in another bank account's PayNow details to transfer money to your GXS Savings Account. You're good to go!
(Note: At the moment, we do not support the receipt of funds via UEN, Telegraphic Transfer, Cheque and Non-FAST transactions such as MEPS and GIRO.)